Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Envelope Please...




There are few nights during the year that are magical to me. Oscar night is one of them. You know how sometimes if you watch makeover shows and you look in the mirror afterwards and you feel really dumpsoon comparison so next time it comes on, you make sure you look really good while you're watching it so you don't feel like you're elligible for next weeks episode? That's how I feel on Oscars night. Except I dress up to feel like I could be there next year. That's a lot of rambling to simply say "I love the Oscars"...
I'm not a lemming when I say I've always adored Sandra Bullock, ever since Practical Magic. Stop guffawing. So I'm so happy she won. And I didn't even see her performance. But that doesn't make me a wannabe.
There's just one thing that disappointed me a teeny tiny bit. It was the winner of Best Picture... or the loser, I should say... Here's who I think should've won:



Oops! How'd that happen?! I mean,



That's what I meant.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger