Sunday, February 7, 2010

I love...

doing arts and crafts so Mom had a project for me to do at home! Valentine's Day decorations!

(which is funny because I swear off Valentine's Day every year, blah blah blah, and had just finished explaining that if I were to decorate this year, I was envisioning black construction paper hearts everywhere. Go fig. )

So during breakfast, I glitter painted hearts with things my family and I love, i.e. snowflakes, cupcakes, kittens, Snuggies, KU, and NASA.






And lucky for me, Mom never put away a christmas tree in the kitchen, so guess where they all went!








I took a nap right after. That's about all Cupid's bow could get out of me for now.




1 comment:

Jamurai (^ ^) said...

soo I had a comment describing the assorted thoughts I had after reading this, but it was lacking in humorous content, so I'ma just say....hi.

Powered By Blogger