Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thirteen months later...



Let me begin with a haiku.

A haiku can't say
how long since I've posted here
I watched YouTube cats.

I was busy with other things besides watching cats on YouTube. I mean, I showered a few times. Said some funny one-liners.

But I digress, my last post was thirteen months ago, and I'm happy to note that it began with a cat picture. Well played, Erin. But I've missed writing. I've missed sharing the strange things that happen inside my head, like how I've made a game of assigning celebrity parents to people based on looks, like how my favorite part of my day is when four year olds tell me their favorite dinosaur is a T-Rex, like why those people at this Starbucks patio just stared at me for too long to be publicly acceptable. And now I'm wondering if I have banana walnut bread all over my face. Or if there's a small finch on my head. Or if I made a bodily function that I didn't hear because of my ear buds (rock on, Sinatra Pandora). I mean, why else would that guy have straight up craned his head up and over the wicker couch to assess me? I must look like I'm on tv....

Look at me, digressing again. The point is I found it important to blog again. My cat, Sofia Loren, whom you may recall from her own blog series, will mostly likely emerge after her blogging hiatus as well. What a follower.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger