Sunday, January 25, 2009

PostSecret

So this week's Post Secret was slightly flat. The secrets were honest and simple, but I've seen better from underneath America's rug. So here are the few that I did enjoy:

This is the opposite side of the card that read "Why does travelling make me so freaking horny?" The reason I like this is because it's written on a safety information pamphlet. I wonder if this person was turned on by the US Airways Hudson incident? ...too soon?

I use my company's paint refurbishment projects to get high...involuntarily.


Is this a picture of what I think it is?
And here's my secret for the week:
I think I would do really well on the Real World.





2 comments:

† Brycrasch said...

OH MY GOD! is that spectro in the background! HA! How fitting.

devo said...

oh emm gee its flora! that bitch.
gays and there spm. gotta love it.

i've always thought id be great on real world. ima bitch. so are you. helps that were friends.

Powered By Blogger