Thursday, April 16, 2009

OneLess...


*WARNING: IF YOU'RE A NEEDLE-PHOB, DON'T READ THIS POST. SCROLL DOWN AND READ MY POSTSECRET POST AGAIN......THEN TEXT ME :)*
So I got my second ho vaccination this morning. A simple shot in the arm. No big deal. Except I think I project the image and energy that I'm terrified. Becuase both nurses (yes, there were two) were adamently reminding me "Just remember to relaaaaax." I WAS relaxed. I'm 24 years old. And then right before they stuck it in, she says "Okay, big stick!" Meaning...this is gonna hurt big time? or this needle (stick, i assume) is freaking huge?
So I survived. Not a flinch. I wore by big girl panties...UNTIL I was taking off the bandaid and cotton ball they routinely placed on the injection site and the cotton fibers stuck to the scab! My knees went weak, I shivered, I gagged, this I could not handle. All I could think about was those tiny little fibers meandering through my veins, clogging my arteries, and tickling my brain stem. Ripping cotton fibers are like nails on a chalkboard to me. Sure, big sticks through the skin, no problem, but you rip a cotton ball in front of me, and I hit the ground.
text me.

1 comment:

† Brycrasch said...

EWWWWW!

That makes me uber cringe...

Powered By Blogger