Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thinspiration

I'm not ashamed to say that I, like many Americans, am trying to get into better shape. So I'm always in need of what I like to call "thinspiration." Whatever makes me run a little longer, whatever makes me punch out a few more crunches, or whatever makes me put DOWN the cupcake counts as thinspiration. So I'd like to share some thinspiration:


I LOVE going to BodyJam class at my gym. I've come to call it GhettoJam because it's just ghetto dancing for cardio (Four 8-counts of booty shaking!). It's mad fun. The girls that teach it are incredibly motivating and energetic and they always have matching outfits. So a few days ago, they were rocking "Team Edward" t-shirts, a break away from the simple color coordinated racer back tops. They then took it a step further by putting a picture of Robert Pattinson on the mirror for all of us to look at. And i did. And it worked. So my thinspiration for that class was to work out hard so I would be be hot like a vampire.



P.S. I'm eating carrots as I'm blogging right now. It works.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger