Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank you for having me...



If you've ever watched Inside the Actor's Studio, hosted by James Lipton, you know that Mr. Lipton asks the same ten questions at the end of each show to the featured actor. Like every other actor who has seen the show, I've thought of my own answers...and rehearsed them in the mirror....only half kidding.


1. What is your favorite word?
Flicker. It makes me wink when I say it.


2. What is your least favorite word?
Well, James, if I had to pick ONE, I guess... moist.


3. What turns you on?
Eye contact. But not creepy.

4. What turns you off?
Bullshit, in general.


5. What sound do you love?
A really hearty genuine laugh. And my cat meowing in the form of a question.

6. What sound do you hate?
PDA spit noises.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
F*ck. It's so multi-purpose.


8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Pastry chef. No one doesn't like people who bake.


9. What profession would you not like to do?
Character attendant at Disney World.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Whooo, I'm glad you made it. It was touch and go there for a while...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger