Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Overalls, mall bangs, and Seattle


So I'm blessed to have satellite radio in my car. I've got my programmed channels of Alternative pop, Top 20, Broadway, etc. But recently, I've discovered the mecca of nostalgic music. 90's on 9. I was born in the 80's, but I'm certainly a child of the 90's, seeing as that's when I was old enough to be conscious of the culture around me. Here's a rundown of the best of the best that I've heard:




~ Lovefool by the Cardigans
~ 500 Miles by the Proclaimers
~ Bills Bills Bills by Destiny's Child
~ Damn, I Wish I was your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins
~ As I Lay Me Down by Sophie B. Hawkins
~I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd
~ Men In Black by Will Smith
~ All 7 Will Die by Prince
~ Whoomp, There it is by Tag Team
~ Bitch by Meredith Brooks

~ #1 Crush by Garbage

~ C'est La Vie by BeWitched



I have yet to hear Skee-Lo. But that's on my ipod, so I'm good.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger